Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, April 27, 2009

My "One Sheet Wonder" Personalized Cards

A while ago I created a "one sheet wonder" document; that I was going to use it for an issue of SheetLoad. It never ended up being in an issue, but I do have the file up for grabs.

Tonight I used the cutting and layout diagrams to create a set of personalized cards for my Mentor Mom at MOPS this year. We are going to present her with a gift basket/bag at our last meeting and this is my contribution.


(click on thumbnail for detailed view)

I was able to get 11 cards from 1 sheet of 12x12 patterned Paper and 9 sheets of 8.5x11 cardstock (3 sheets, 3 different colors). I used my JustRite stamper to personalize them, and even made a matching pen by slipping some paper into the barrel of a Pentel RSVP pen.

Now to decide on packaging...

Supplies
Patterned Paper & Cardstock: The Paper Studio; Punches: Stampin' Up! (Scalloped Circle), EK Success (2" circle); Inks: Stampin' Up! (Old Olive, Chocolate Chip), Colorbox; Pen: Pentel (RSVP)

8 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful Alicia!!! Love that pattern paper. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to leave a comment after watching you for so long. I love your monthly "Sheetloads" and I'm so glad to see you creating again. Thank you also for sharing your OSW and the photo of your cards. I love to make sets like this for friends and I'm feeling a creative session coming on. Thank you so much for all you share so generously.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful. That pp is incredible. Thank you for sharing your OSW file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing the template. LOVE the cards. Have just printed the instructions and off now to make a set for my SIL's birthday tomorrow. Many thanks, Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this! LOVE Sheetload, LOVE the OSW! LOVE what you made!

    You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Alicia! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is really great - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I'm definitely trying this!!!I have the template printed off!!!Thanks!

    ReplyDelete