Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

SheetLoad & ShortCut's Intersite Challenge with Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!!

This card is one of the creations I made for the April '09 issue of SheetLoad!!



The background was embossed with the "Spots & Dots" Cuttlebug folder and was inspired by a recent Intersite Challenge with Cuttlebug Challenge Blog.

Make sure to stop by Cuttlebug Challenge and ShortCuts to see what both teams have created for this fun challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    Very nice and a beutiful idea ,but I don´t know were I can buy it in germany .
    Sorry but my english is not so good.

    glg anne2411

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is precious! I love the papers you used and your cloring is amazing.

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated! I really enjoyed the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry meine addy lautet so

    http://anne2411.blogspot.com/

    unter dem Post vom Freitag, 3. April 2009

    irgendwie klappt es noch nicht so beim verlinken sorry

    glg anne

    ReplyDelete