Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Shout Out to CafePress.com

I don't normally do this, but being a business owner, I know how important great customer service is and many times you only hear about bad experiences. I thought I would share a good one with you about http://www.cafepress.com/

I ordered this t-shirt for my niece for Christmas. She got me hooked on the Twilight Series, so I thought it was appropriate. :)

When I ordered I didn't realize the t-shirt was in Junior sizes, so I was going to have to get an RMA from cafepress and then package and ship back the wrong size.

This morning I got a response to my RMA request and they are going to send out the additional, correct sized t-shirt, at no cost to me. AND I don't have to return the "bad one".

I thought this was fantastic for 2 reasons - It was totally my fault, but they are fixing it no questions asked and now I don't have to worry about packaging and getting it shipped back. Fabulous.

Now to find a Twilight fan who can wear a Jr's Medium (snug-fitting) t-shirt. Any ideas?

At the same time I also ordered our 2008 Christmas ornament..

3 comments:

  1. I love CafePress, but you do have to look careful at the sizes. I am glad they refunded it. I'm waiting for a Sheetload Shirt! My crafting GF's and I are always looking for shirts. We got Trampin' Up ones for our Stamping Up group...so now we are the Stamping Tramps! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen (mommycol)January 10, 2009 at 7:39 PM

    Alicia! I'd be happy to buy that tee from you - it'd probably fit my DD, a huge Twilight fan;-)

    you can email me at mommycol@verizon.net if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie I am all over that sheetload shirt. Alicia, let me know when and where and I will so buy one! :)

    ReplyDelete