Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hip Hop v2.0

Well, I am back with another card from Unity Stamp Company's Hip Hop Challenges (see post below).



For this challenge you were to use one of your favorite stamped sentiments. I chose one from Cloud9 Designs (don't have my Unity stamps yet) and it reads "Sweet memories are a rare jewel which time polishes into perfection."

The card base is a Clear Card Blank from ShortCuts and the red background is on the inside of the card. The patterned paper is from a new My Mind's Eye stack I bought at Hobby Lobby last week.

I watermarked stamped a small flower on both of the red pieces and used SU's slot punch to thread the yellow ribbon from the back to the front of the sentiment piece.

I added a few jewels to go along with the sentiment. I wanted to keep it pretty simple, but there is always room for bling!

1 comment: