Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My 2 Sketches 4 You Card - Kazan's Sketch 8

I have been admiring the sketches at 2 Sketches 4 You since their blog started and finally decided to play along myself.

Here is Kazan's sketch for the week:
And here is the card I created with it:

I used some great PP from Heidi Grace that my friend, Barbara, gifted me with a few weeks ago. Seems like every time I make a card lately I turn to this stock. The piece on the top left is folded over the Fall-colored twine, and I added some gold brads (Spare Parts), metal key and lock brads (Oriental Trading) and some brown Baubles (Stamping Bella). It is finished off with a sentiment from Cloud 9 Designs.

TFL!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch. I like that little key and the sentiment very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Allicia! Great sketch, too...have to try that one myself! Where did you get that coloured twine? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous Card Alicia - Love all the dimension and texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Alicia - love those HG papers and all the little elements and beautiful sentiment
    Love
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about it, such rich textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - love the colors and details! So very lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love all the different elements

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love all the different layers and textures.

    ReplyDelete