Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm on to Round 4!!!!

I just received some excellent (and very unexpected) news - I made it on to Round 4 of Lil Scrappers Big Summer Win contest!!! Woohoo!!!!

For Round 3 we had to create a set of 8 monochromatic cards.

Before I knew some of the clarified rules I thought all 8 had to use the same color. I wanted to do a challenging color and decided to go with -- white!!

I listed out a page of ways to make white look not white, headed to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies and then come home to find out they didn't all have to be the same color. Oops :(

I decided to go ahead and stick with doing them all in white. It was either going to be great, or a huge disappointment.

What do you think?!


There were some other guidelines as well as being monochromatic...
- 2 must use a "different fold"
- 2 must be a shape (other than circle or square)
- 2 must use a technique of somekind
- 2 of artist's choice

I am so glad I made it on and cannot wait to find out what the next challenge is.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and WOW!!!! What great card designs. I have to say that I LOVE the door, what a clever design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alicia! Your projects are so beautiful!! They are fabulous!! Congratulations on making it to the next round!

    ReplyDelete