Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Craft Room Reorg... I'm done

Some of you may know I was in the middle of a craft room reorganization ALL week. Well, here are the "Before" pictures (really more of "during" since I had already spent hours on the room before these were taken)...




Here is the slideshow of the "after" pictures...


I am lucky enough to be part of Lil' Scrapper's Big Summer Win Contest starting tomorrow, so I got this ready just in time. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you win. I love your room- just wonderful! I just want to come to your house and make stuff with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your room! it's So BIG!!! did you make that stand for your tape gun? I need one just like it for MY room! I just finished my remodel on my room...not as good as your tho.

    http://yelowflowersgarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete