Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Digital Scraplift - Songbird Avenue

This month's Spring Out Loud kit from Songbird Avenue, was so much fun to work with for their latest scraplift challenge!

I created the layout on the left using a picture of my daughter as we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She turned 2 this year and seemed a bit more excited than last. :)

She still wasn't too into the cake, but she did take a couple bites, which is more than she did on her 1st birthday. Will she ever just dig into the cake?!


I used the layout to the right for inspiration. You can see it full size at Leora's gallery.

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is a doll! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's so cute!!
    I love that you got to use the pinks, I've a boy so I've only gotten to use the blues so far, haha!
    Adorable layout, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete