Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

My LO is a winner!!

Okay, so there were only 5-6 entries, and 3 winners were selected, but I have to "toot" my own horn because my "The Hunt" LO won one of the monthly scraplift prizes over at Songbird Avenue.

If you are a digital SB'er at all, or if you are thinking about taking the plunge, I highly recommend their digi-kits. They are always packed with goodies, are very reasonably priced AND the proceeds benefit a different charity each month.

Check them out: Songbird Avenue

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your winning layout!
    How funny your first 2 comments are from Heathers!

    I wanted to ask you about advertising in your Sheetload of cards - can you e-mail me?

    ReplyDelete