Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another DigiKit for a Cause... and a LO to go with it.

Ever since I discovered the Songbird Avenue site last month, I am totally hooked. I wish I would have stumbled upon it sooner, so I could have bought some of the previous kits.

This month their kit is called "Spring Out Loud" and the proceeds from the kit will benefit ProLiteracy Worldwide.

I created this layout using the new kit and I am just loving the colors and elements.

Check out their blog for more details and to buy this amazing kit.

Here is a preview of the whole kit:

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete