Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sunshine Studio Digi Scrap Challenge

Recently I have found lots of neat digi-scrap sites and stumbled upon The Sunshine Blog!

For Easter they were giving out an awesome digital scrapbooking collaboration kit, that had me on an online Easter Egg Hunt - literally.

Now at the site they have a challenge up to create a LO that gives 14 facts about yourself. If you complete the challenge you are eligible to receive a very cute, FREE, kit called Sunny Side Up.

Here is my entry:
I used their Sunshine Sweets Collection, which is the kit I "found" online during the egg hunt.

Such a fun challenge and a great reward!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great LO! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a amazing AAM page, I love how you used the sunshine sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your page turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful lo, I love it! (I met my dh on the internet, too!) Thank you for
    participating and letting us get to know you. Hope you had fun with the challenge! I know I've had fun seeing all the wonderful lo's!
    Lauren
    PDPlum, Sunshine Girl

    ReplyDelete