Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

Okay, I know this is not "craft related", but I saw it while blog-hopping and wanted to give it a go. :)

If you are inspired to do the same, please post a link in the comments section.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
McDonald’s bags, couple empty pop cans, car seat, misc. toddler items (blanket, one mitten, ball cap, DVD cases, yucky sippy cup) and a trash bag that is probably empty.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
Hmmm…. Oh yes, my 10 year HS reunion in 2005. Let’s not reminisce on that one.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I use “crap” a lot. With DD around I try to be more conscious (sp) of the big ones.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?I haven’t been awake too long, so I will do the last 24 hours: DH, DD and BFF Kim

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Trying to nap on the couch while Presleigh shoved Cheerios into my mouth.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Catching up on my message board.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Hopefully driving my Tuesday Morning Mailing Card to the PO, since I am already a day late I can’t put it in the mailbox – the mail lady has already came.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Do you want to lay here and I will put the blanket around you? (to DD)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Caffeine Free Diet Coke (working on it right now)

12. What are you wearing right now?
Neon green and blue striped PJ pants and a black Wichita State sweatshirt.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Honey Nut Cheerios (see #5 above)

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I got DD her Easter dress last night – does that count?

15. When was the last time you ran?
Sunday. I was trying to get the cart, my DD and me to the car as fast as possible outside of Target – it was freezing!!

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I watched about 30 minutes of the Super Bowl

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
One of my customers about a design order.

19. Ever go camping?
used to as a kid. We had a pop-up camper. I loved it. The camper that is. I am not very outdoorsy.

20. Do you have a tan?
If by “tan” you mean a pale white, then yes.. hee hee – Nope I am pale and freckled.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
When it came from a fountain I do. Not if it is out of a can or bottle.

25. What did your last IM say?
I haven’t IM’d in ages – wouldn’t even remember. Probably “’night”

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I think so.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
I need to get caught up on my billing, make a few cards, do laundry. Saturday night is “ladies night” and I need something cute to wear. I am going to see Reba and Kelly Clarkson with a couple girlfriends.

28. Where is your mom right now?
At her home I think.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
DH’s computer desk and the kitchen.

30. What color is your watch?
Silver

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Awesome Accents, Heath Ledger, Kangaroos, Anna/Flatkatt

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Is liposuction considered plastic “surgery”? If so, then yes!

33. What is your birthstone?
Diamond

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
Drive Thru whenever possible. If DH is with us, then I will take in DD.

35.How many kids do you want?
I would like 2, but I am totally, totally fine with my DD being an only child as well.

36. Do you have a dog?
No, DH is very allergic.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Kim – from work last night.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Um.. I once got an autograph and was about 2 feet from that Chris guy who hosts The Bachelor.

39. Any plans today?
Once DD falls asleep I am going to make my TMM card (that I mentioned I would be mailing above), finish my pending design job, find out who is the top 24 on American Idol.

40. How many states have you lived in?
2

41. Ever go to college?
For a while.

42. Where are you right now?
At Home

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
messy house and no motivation to fix it.

44. Last song listened to?
Alicia Keys on the radio last night

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Um, some medicines, but that is it.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My black platform slip ons. They are quick to get on and comfy.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Sure, I would love to be rich.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Maybe. Not totally sure.

51. What time is it?
11:27 am

52. Do any of your friends have children?
yep

53. Do you eat healthy?
I try to be aware of what I am eating, but sometimes I make the bad choices.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Take care of DD, surf the ‘net, watch TV

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
”Hate” is a strong word I try not to use. I may not be happy with somebody, but hating is a whole different ball game.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yep – answer the phone.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
31

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes! Our family used to drive to the St Louis one almost every summer when I was a kid. Great times.

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I think they have all gone away. I have only had a few.

0 comments:

Post a Comment