Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I just have to share...

I have been a fan of the Heart Prints Cuttlebug Gallery for some time now, but I just had to give a shout out here on my blog after some of Sue's most recent work.

She has been featuring cards lately using the new Cuttlebug folders that are finally starting to hit the stores and I am LOVING them!!

My favorite part is how she only embosses part of the card front and uses a scoring tool for great separation between sections. I also love the idea of personalizing the card fronts and then embossing and scoring (see inset picture of one of her cards).

As I anxiously await the arrival of the 8 new folders I "won" on eBay, I am already planning on making cards that are inspired by her site.

Rush over and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. wow, this card is great, did not know there were new folders out there, oops think I am in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if my comment went through, so I'll try again. Thank you SO much for posting a link to that gallery. I can't wait to try these ideas. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that gallery is awesome! I also have my CB folders on order and I'mglad to see they're finally showing up (I ordered them MONTHS ago!!)

    ReplyDelete