Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Transparency Card and a New Fave Blog!

Wow, it has been awhile, hasn't it?! :) I am back today with a fun new card and a new favorite blog to check out.

Here is a card I made for a "Touch of Elegance" challenge on PC{A}. I think I may have gotten it a bit gawdy with the fiber, but I think if I try the layout again I will improve upon it. :)


Supplies: Ivory Base CS - Xerox; Textured CS: Hobby Lobby;
Flourish and Sentiment Stamps: Stampin' Up!; Transparency: Danka;
Brads: HL Spare Parts; Flowers: Prima; Fibers: Unknown

I would like to take credit for this awesome layout, but alas I can't. I found it while perusing Stampin Kub's blog.

He does wonderful work, gives great tips and tutorials. You must check it out!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the color scheme! Stmpin Kub has a great blog- I have been a fan for nearly a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this card and those snaps/eyelets are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete