Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year and how a flower can be a snowflake...

I hope you all are enjoying the beginnings of 2008!! I know I am ready to "take on the world" with my new and improved SheetLoad and possible opening of my very own online scrapbooking store!!

Last week I was working on my holiday Thank You cards and discovered that flowers can be used as snowflakes! :)


I received two gorgeous sets of stamps from Charlotte at gg designs named "Heather's Big Bold Blossoms 1 & 2". (they can be found on this page: Flora and Fauna 1) And just had to make use of them right away.

Because my Holiday Thank You cards were next on my list I loved it when I discovered some of the stamps included in these sets could also double as snowflakes. Perfect!!

Here are some pictures of the rest of the Thank Yous I have made so far. I used my new Basic Grey Figgy Pudding PPs for these.

4 comments:

  1. These cards are great, I will definitely be looking at my flowers in a different way tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That starburst is my favorite stamp on the sheet. It is a great design element! It is also good as a flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- I just noticed the cool drop down menu that you have for your favorite blogs. It takes up way less space than a traditional blog roll. Is it software or what? I seriously need to do this with my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Alicia! And congrats on maybe opening an online store. Can't wait to see what goodies you will carry!

    ReplyDelete