Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Monogram Stamper...

Okay, ever since I saw this webisode of Tricia's on Craft TV Weekly I have been wanting the JustRite Monogram Stamp kit.


A couple weeks ago I ordered the JustRite Home Stamp Making Kit (another webisode of Tricia's) from Charlotte at gg designs and had a great customer service experience.
When I saw tonight she has the Monogram Stamp kit for sale as well, I just had to get it.

I think this will make fun and affordable gifts for friends and family. Not to mention cute notecards for myself!

Make sure to check out gg designs for a great selection of rubber art stamps.

5 comments:

  1. You have so enabled me, I just ordered the monogram kit myself, it looks great, can't wait to get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so enabled me, I just ordered the monogram kit myself, it looks great, can't wait to get it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what we both make with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that webisode and so love the set..would love to see your new creations!
    I can't get it here! Damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I get the September and August Sheetloads? I have Dec, Nov, and Oct. I LOVE these!!! I like to print them out and take them to crops with me. Please email me at holly_aragon@conair.com, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete