Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Mother's Love


(faces in photo are blurred as these are not my family members I am putting on the internet - real photo is not blurry)

I had a friend at work ask me to create a clear SB LO for her MIL for Christmas, after she saw the one I had done for my friend a few months back.

Being the procrastinator that I am, I kept putting it off, but last night I finally got it all finished.

This is the first item I have ever done by request. I am pleased with the results and I hope she will be too.











Supplies used:
Solid Cardstock - DCWV
Yellow Letters - cut with Cricut's Opposites Attract cartridge
"a Mother's" letters - Making Memories Rub Ons
Clear Acrylic base - Hobby Lobby
Embossed words - Cuttlebug folder
Flourish Stamp - Unknown
Black Ink - Staz On
Red Ink - SU!
Red Paint (on edges) - Apple Barrel
Flower Punch - McGill
Large Red Gems - Michael's $ Spot
Small Red Gems - Target Cell Phone Bling
Light Blue Fiber - Unknown

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, she will love it and and I see lots of orders in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Alicia. I love it! I can't thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! It makes me want to start paper scrappin' again! All your creations look great!

    ReplyDelete