Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Call for artists...

Would you like your cards to be featured in an upcoming issue of my free ezine "SheetLoad of Cards"?

I am looking for a few artists to create samples based up on the layouts and directions in each issue.

There is no compensation (as it is a free ezine), but I will include your blog address or other contact info you would like underneath your samples.

All you have to do is use the measurements and overall layout from the issue to create a few cards for publication. Easy peasy... :)

I will send you the preliminary issue by the 5th of the month, and a picture of the samples are due to me by the 25th of the month.

If you are interested, please email me at crafty_al@comcast.net with the following:
- please put "SheetLoad" in the subject line
- your full name
- link to a public gallery or your blog that shows examples of your work
- your email address

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment