Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

UPDATED: Help me promote my eZine and win a prize!!

UPDATE: I had a few interested parties contact me for the HTML code, but they did not follow through. I will be saving this RAK and do something in November to be able to win some blog candy. Stay tuned...


Who: Anyone with a blog or website
What: Help me promote my eZine "SheetLoad of Cards"
Where: the 'net
When: now through October 31st
Why: I would like more readers :)

In an attempt to get more readers to my blog and my FREE eZine, I would like to offer a prize to one of my readers who puts a link in their sidebar to the new issue!

All you have to do is email me at crafty_al@comcast.net for a copy of the code and leave a comment here with a link to your site. (Please make sure to put "SheetLoad Link" in your subject line when you email me.)

The sidebar will need to be up until the end of the month (October 31st) and at that time I will choose a winner using a random number generator.

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. ~Carla~ www.moralia.wordpress.comOctober 24, 2007 at 10:08 AM

    Great idea, Alicia!! :)

    Want you to know, you've been tagged!!

    ReplyDelete