Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I've been tagged...

JeanneLee tagged me today!!

The tag goes like this: Write 8 of your blog friends names in a unique way and post them. Then come back over and let me know. You must write the blogger's name that tagged you, then add 7 others.

Here are some of my blog friends... (hint: click on their tag to be taken directly to their site)













Here is the tag JeanneLee was kind enough to make for me:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Al for tagging me.I did make a change with the amount though. 8 is way too much for me,sorry:(.I love the one you made me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you are ahead of me, Alicia! I didn't even get as far as tagging my tags! LOL! Glad you had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete