Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Design Team Call

I recently entered some of my work to be considered for the DT at Coordinates Collections.

The last of 3 entries I had to submit was this LO of my DD at the park this summer.

I doubt I will be chosen as I am up against some great designers who have much more experience with their site and kits, but I figured I may as well go for it. What do I have to lose, right?! :)


Supplies:
PP - SEICS - DCWV
Ribbon - stash
Flower Gems - JoAnn's $ Bins
Small Pink Gems - stash
Pink Stencil Creme - Delta
journal stamp - Autumn Leaves
Brown Ink - SU!
Die Cut Flowers and Green Frame behind main photo - Cricut Accent Essentials
Die Cut Title - Cricut Base Camp

Techniques:
I used a dauber to put pink stencil creme around the border of the background papers.
For the title I used the "@" to represent "at". ie: At The Park

1 comment:

  1. Absolutly go for it! You never really know what they are looking for and it just might be they want a fresh face!!!

    ReplyDelete