Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Big mistake, big, huge, mistake...

I just discovered over at 2 Peas that they post "blog challenges". I am not sure if they are always just questions you answer, but today's is and I thought I would give it a try. :)

Challenge: What is one product that you bought & wish you wouldn't of wasted money on? Why?

My answer: The EMPUNCHLAR
I worked for a few months part-time at Archiver's and when I started working there this tool had just come out. I loved how it could reach far into the paper and had punching and embossing plates you could buy.
Even though I could have tested it out before buying it, I didn't. As Julia said in Pretty Woman... "Big mistake, big, huge mistake..."
I think I used it once to test it after I got home and since then it has been in the box.
Now it is pretty much worthless as places don't sell them (as far as I can tell) and they don't go for a whole lot on eBay.
Hmm.. Blog candy idea?!?! :)

1 comment:

  1. my hubby gave me one for Christmas. I love how he picked out something that he thought I would love. And I thought it seemed like a neat idea too. But we tried it out and he said, "this thing is junk!" and we took it back.

    ReplyDelete