Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My favorite sketch...

Carla posted this sketch on her blog in June and it is my favorite to use on cards. I keep going back to it over and over again.

It seems like I am only making one-sheet-wonders or cards based on Carla's sketch lately.

I am one of those crafters whose philosophy is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". :)


Supplies:

PP - K & Company
Stamp - Michaels (from their new wooden $ stamps)
Tab Punch - McGill
Adhesive - ATG (first time to use it and I LOVE IT)
Card Base - Hobby Lobby
Ink - Stampin' Up

3 comments:

  1. Simply *GORGEOUS* Alicia!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, great paper and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete