Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

ATG = ALTERED Tape Gun...

As some of you know I became the proud owner of a 3M ATG 714 a couple weeks ago. ATG originally stood for "Adhesive Tape Gun" (i believe), but now it stands for Altered Tape Gun!! :)


I saw some very cute ATGs that had been altered on 2Peas and just had to try it out for myself. I am not completely done yet, but I am on my way. I am going to a crop with Barbara this Friday and want it ready to "show off". hee hee


Here is what the ATG originally looked like:



Here is what mine looks like so far...








Since Fall is one of my favorite seasons and color palettes I decided to do mine with a Fall theme. On the back (empty side now) I am going to add some leaf buttons and I am thinking about figuring out how to get some fibers on here. :)


Have any of you altered your ATG? If so, please post a link here. I would love to see what others have done.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I sell the 714 dispensers on ebay and on my website, and I've wondered what people are doing to alter them. It's a tool AND a toy! Fun.

    ReplyDelete