Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Oops, I did it again...

Well, not only did I alter another frame tonight, I also managed to make another one upside down!!!!!!

I am not sure when I will learn to double-check before I start putting on embellishments that require a right-side-up placement, but I think after spending hours on this frame for my DD; it might kick in soon. :(

I love the final product and will just buy an easel to display the frame.





Supplies:

  • Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye
  • Chipboard Letters - Chip Chatter
  • Brown Paint - Apple Barrel
  • Rubber Stamps - A set that I put together and am thinking about selling!!!
  • Buttons - WalMart
  • Pink Ribbon, Wood Frame - Michael's
  • Pink Gems - Target $ Spot
  • Brown Ribbon - Hobby Lobby

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Your little frame looks great, how did you find one that had a hangar on it already. I usally don't find them that way and then put them on last. Your stamp looks really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolores,
    None of mine have hangers. The $ frames all have holes for a little round wooden dowel and the one I made for DD had an easel back on it.
    I may just have to buy a hanger for the recent one and tear off the easel back. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the stamp you designed. Where did you get the sample made? Love your altered frame too. I wish I could be as productive and talented as you. Pam ~ cococat

    ReplyDelete