Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The winners have been chosen...

Well, I wasn't planning on posting this so early on Wednesday, but I had to work tonight / Tuesday night and didn't end up getting home until 1:00 in the morning on Wednesday. Now I have to "wind down" before I can go to bed, so I went ahead and drew the 4 winners!!

The GRAND prize goes to:
Melissa Oliva
The three consolation prizes go to:
Michelle
Debbie Gilbert
Heather Grow

Congratulations ladies and thanks to all of you for stopping by and taking the time to meet my challenge.

I have emailed Melissa to find out which 10 stamps she wants and then I will divide the remaining stamps up for the other winners. Hopefully I will have them in the mail on my next "mail day", which is Saturday.

I have decided to do a Christmas in July blog candy, so keep an eye out over the next few days. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oops...forgot to post my name...that Congrats was from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the ladies but especailly to my buddy Debbie!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete