Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, July 23, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

Selena has tagged me and now I must come up with 7 facts about myself. Here I go...

  1. I am getting paid to blog today.
    (okay, not really, but i am at work and we are slow and i am blogging, so in a roundabout way...)
  2. I am married to an alien (a resident alien). My DH is from The Netherlands.
  3. I named my DD, Presleigh, after Tanya Tucker's daughter.
    (her DD's name is spelled differently, but I was watching her reality show and just fell in love with the name for a girl).
  4. I used to have my eyebrow and belly button pierced.
  5. I LOVE reality television.
  6. I have never smoked anything... not even tried it.
    (I think this is unique because both of my parents smoked cigs when I was growing up.)
  7. I find it hard to share 7 facts about myself without giving too many secrets away. :)

Here is who I will tag (the list is short because almost everyone else has been tagged)
Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment