Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Makin' Cards...

Now that I am "on vacation" my goal is to get lots of crafting done. As you can see from my post below I did get a frame altered today.

I also got a nice set of Fall cards made using a sketch from an online's friend blog. It is one of my favorite sketches and I have used it for different occasions - give it a try sometime. Carla's Card Sketch



Supplies:
Patterned Paper - RAK from my sister, Lisa
Really Rust Ink - Stampin' Up
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Word Window Punch - Stampin' Up
Brads - Making Memories
Tab Punch - McGill (one of my all-time-favorite tools)
Ivory Cardstock - Xerox (just the cheap stuff you can get in reams at WalMart)

I was also able to get some more cards made; using a One Sheet Wonder template, for the troops. Simply Sentiments is a magazine I subscribe to and frequent their message board. They currently have a call out for blank cards to send to the troops. So far I have about 45 made and my goal is 100.  Anyway, if you have extra blank cards sitting around that need a good home, contact me for more info on how to get them sent in.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards!!!love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love the colors. Hope you have a great week of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. I'll try the sketch out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love the colors. Love the BRADS!!! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete