Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not much crafting getting done...

I managed to get all of my packages for Blog Candy #1 packed and I am headed to the post office today.

I had an international turnout for my challenge. One of my winners is from Australia and then my friend DeeDee from Canada!! Isn't it amazing how far the internet can reach?!

I am kinda bummed I haven't been able to post any new creations in the last couple of days. :( But that will all change next week!! Hopefully.

Next week is my "vacation". Paul has taken the week off work so he can stay home with Presleigh and I can do whatever in the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks I want!

I plan on staying in my craft room as much as possible, but I did offer to work some during the day next week at the IC, so not sure how much time I will be in there.

Well, I need to get ready to go to the PO. I hope you are all having a fantastic day!!

ps: I hinted last night about a Christmas in July Blog Candy. Well, I have the prizes rounded up and plan on announcing something in the next day or so

0 comments:

Post a Comment