Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Frames, frames and more frames...

As mentioned below, the recent lift of my crafter's block was followed by the alteration of LOTS of frames.

Here are two I recently made for my two nieces (Cheryl & Megan) who live in the Netherlands.





I had made one for their mom, my SIL, Marielle and figured I had better make one for each of the girls.

And heck, while I am at it, may as well make one for my MIL, Paula! Right?!?! Once I get hers done I will post it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Love your frames!!I have done upside down things a few times,lol It is really frustrating.
    Welcome to the world of blogging!!I bookmarked yours and will be visting often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to do some frames.... These are great.. I should do some for the craft sale and you should too and maybe we can sell some of them....

    Lisa
    7/6/7

    ReplyDelete